CutLogic 2D new version 3.8 - Panel Cutting Optimization Software
- Guillotine (edge to edge), non-guillotine cutting, shearing, slitting
- Several types of 2-stage and 3-stage cuttings
- Full support for cutting from rolls and slitting & shearing
- Settable vertical or horizontal orientation of first cut / stage
- Settable maximum number of vertical and horizontal cuts / knives
- Cost driven optimization – prioritization based on defined price of used sources
- Full material and remnants (reusable rests) inventory management
- Inventory assemblies – possibility to define multipart products in inventory
- Full remnants (over)production control– feed back control mechanisms allowing optimization of inventory in terms of keeping optimal level of remnants
- Group optimization – optimizer finds optimal cutting plan for defined subgroups of parts and available subgroups of sources
- Batch control support – tracking capabilities for parts and remnants
- Part rotation allowance (grain constraints)
- Grip allowance (one-sided and two-sided) for glass cutting and similar
- Cut table length - maximum length of horizontal cuts
- Cut table width - maximum length of vertical cuts
- Support of metric and fractional length and area formats (9.99, 3'-3.99", 8'-3 63/64", 99 3/32)
- Extensive cutting settings - different cutting blade width (kerf) for horizontal and vertical cutting, remnants definition, left, right, top and bottom trim cut, minimum repeat of layout, etc
- Unmatched versatility and flexibility for any cutting cases - support for up to 1 million sources and up to 1 million parts per one optimization plan
- Security and reliability – making the most of true SQL database (Firebird) for data protection, security, backup, crash recovery etc
- Wide set of predefined standard report and label templates editable via embedded report designer – editable fields, fonts, functions, barcodes
- Export to CSV, TXT, MS Excel, PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, ODT, ODS
- Export to DXF
- Import from TXT, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, clipboard and connection strings (MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Enhanced data sorting and filtering capabilities for better outline of information on the screen
- Strong, steady and reliable optimization for every cutting case
- Available also as ActiveX Control Engine Library
What is the CutLogic 2D?
- CutLogic 2D is an optimizer for cutting rectangular material in industries such as woodworking, furniture, sheet metal, glass cutting etc.
- CutLogic 2D minimizes your waste by calculating the optimal cutting layouts.
- CutLogic 2D is unique in terms of quality of optimization and its extensive cutting options not available in similar cutting tools.
Comes as a package with both guillotine and non-quillotine cutting optimization - all in one for one price.