CutLogic 1D new version 5.2.0 - Length Cutting Optimization Software
- Top-class linear cutting optimization for any case
- In seconds computes optimized cutting layouts
- 17 cutting options
- User can limit stock sizes used in plan, e.g. picking best stock size to order for given parts
- Cost driven optimization - priority based on material stock costs
- Graphical display of cutting layouts with touch screen label printing
- Inventory and tracking of material stocks and remnants (reusable rests)
- Inventory Assemblies - possibility to define multipart products in an inventory
- Remnant rate parameter for remnants (over)production control
- Metric and fractional length formats
- Security and reliability - making the most of true SQL database (Firebird) for data protection, security, backup, crash recovery etc
- Wide set of predefined standard report and label templates editable via embedded report designer - editable fields, fonts, functions, barcodes, etc.
- Export to CSV, TXT, MS Excel, PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, ODT, ODS, RazorGage
- Import from TXT, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, clipboard and connection strings (MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Enhanced data sorting and filtering capabilities for better information outline on the screen
- OptiRefine - intelligent refinement of optimization, priorities of optimization - waste, work, remnants usage, etc.
- Available also as ActiveX control Engine Library
What is the CutLogic 1D?
- CutLogic 1D is the best way to save your material, work and time when you need to cut any linear material such as pipes, profiles, bars, cables etc.
- CutLogic 1D automatically finds the optimal cutting layouts, using the most advanced optimization engine.
- CutLogic 1D is a complete solution with its own databases, detailed reports and easy to use interface.
Just enter stock lengths, cut-to lengths and cutting options to CutLogic 1D and start optimization.
In just a few seconds you will get the perfect solution: a complete optimized cutting sequence, minimizing both waste and material cost.