CutLogic 1D new version 4.6 - Length Cutting Optimization Software
- Cost driven optimization – priority based on defined cost of used sources
- Full material and remnants (reusable rests) inventory management
- Multi source support for cutting from many different sources
- Inventory assemblies – possibility to define multipart products in an inventory
- Remnant rate parameter for remnants (over)production control
- Unlimited versatility and complexity for any cutting cases - support for up to 1 million sources and 1 million parts per one optimization plan
- Support of metric and fractional length formats (9.99, 3'-3.99", 8'-3 63/64", 99 3/32)
- Extensive cutting settings – cutting blade width (kerf), trim cut, gripping, rubbing, minimize layout count, minimum layout repeat, etc
- Security and reliability – making the most of true SQL database (Firebird) for data protection, security, backup, crash recovery etc
- Wide set of predefined standard report and label templates editable via embedded report designer – editable fields, fonts, functions, barcodes
- Export to CSV, TXT, MS Excel, PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, ODT, ODS, RazorGage
- Import from TXT, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, clipboard and connection strings (MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Enhanced data sorting and filtering capabilities for better information outline on the screen
- OptiRefine - intelligent refinement of optimization, priorities of optimization - waste, work, remnants usage, etc.
- Strong, steady and reliable optimization for every cutting case
- Available also as ActiveX control Engine Library
What is the CutLogic 1D?
- CutLogic 1D is the best way to save your material, work and time when you need to cut any linear material such as pipes, profiles, bars, cables etc.
- CutLogic 1D automatically finds the optimal cutting layouts, using the most advanced optimization engine.
- CutLogic 1D is a complete solution with its own databases, detailed reports and easy to use interface.
Just enter stock lengths, cut-to lengths and cutting options to CutLogic 1D and start optimization.
In a few seconds you will get the perfect solution - optimized cutting sequence - receipt how to order and cut material to minimize waste and material cost.